Monday, 16 June 2014

Day 9 Edinburgh to Glenshee

Due to a slight oversight in my planning, my B&B for the night was 18 miles further than Blairgowrie. As problems go it was the best kind, as it meant I made the most of the glorious weather, I am 18 miles further on and I had a very nice steak on my way up to Glenshee! 


Some views on the way from Edinburgh...








I didn't see any of these...





At this point I am heading for the hills in the distance. (Picture above) 



Sorry non farmers, a field of potatoes.. They look really good..


Ride stats. 104 miles  Climbing 6100 ft.

Tomorrow I'm heading for Grantown on Spey. 
( I'm really glad to be 18 miles up the road already as this is going to be the toughest day yet!) 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home