Day3 South Molton to Cheddar
My best day so far started with a steep climb onto Exmoor, unfortunately my attempts at coherent narrative and pictures taken on an iPhone can't really relay the true splender of the landscape.
There are of course other rewards to be had. I've been in the West Country for three days, I can't believe this is the first one of these.....!
It was extremely tempting to have a second!!
A thrilling decent from Exmoor into the Brendon Hills (I won't go on about the up bits!)
Another long decent onto some flatter ground with the Quantock Hills in the distance. They proved to be the last big climb of the day.
This chap was obviously going much faster than me, I never did catch him up!
I wondered if he was doing lejog!
Ride stats. 67miles. Climbing, about the same as yesterday!
Tomorrow I'm heading for Ross on Wye.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home